- Official transcripts.
- Standardized testing scores if available (e.g. GRE).
- Copy of an application submitted online to FAFSA.
- IERF evaluation of transcripts.
- Standardized testing scores (TOEFL, if required; GRE, if available).
- Confidential Financial Statement of Support (required before
visa application can be issued).
- Completed and signed application form.
- A complete resume.
- Two letters of recommendation
(sent directly by recommenders).
- A personal statement.
- $40 application fee.
- Housing request form.
Applications are due on July 31, 2013 for January 2014 admission
Return all application materials to:
Program Coordinator, GIS Graduate Program
University of Redlands
1200 E. Colton Avenue P.O. Box 3080
Redlands, CA 92373-0999